ARUN Seed is now accepting applications for the “CSI Challenge 3: Business Competition” from August 1!
CSI Challenge 3 (The third Cloud Social Investment Program) consists of “Social Business Competition” and “Crowdfunding” to discover and invest in social entrepreneurs who are aiming to solve social problems caused or exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic through their own innovative businesses.
In recent months, due to the COVID-19 pandemic that is currently sweeping the world, the lives of socially and economically vulnerable groups such as women, children, and refugees have been largely affected.
In light of this situation, CSI Challenge 3 welcomes “Social entrepreneurs working with vulnerable people in developing countries affected by the Covid-19 pandemic through their businesses”!
The winner will receive an investment of Max. $50,000 dollars, support and advice from ARUN Seed. The financing comes from a combination of a crowdfunding campaign and sponsorship funds.
We hope to discover as many entrepreneurs as possible who are striving to support vulnerable people in developing countries affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, and we will support their challenge with everything we have got!
If you are interested in the competition, please apply online. We are looking forward to your application!
Also, If you know of any entrepreneurs who might be interested in this initiative, we kindly ask you to forward this email with them.
Thank you for your cooperation.
〈About CSI Challenge 3〉
Discovering and supporting social entrepreneurs striving with COVID-19 pandemic.
- A social enterprise working to solve the problems of women, children and refugees affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Social enterprises that create social impact to achieve the SDGs
August 31, 2020September 15, 2020 at 11:59 PM JST : Application deadline (apply via [website])
- End of September, 2020: Long-listing of selected number of competitors
- Early October to Mid November, 2020: Virtual due diligence and short-listing of finalists
- Early December, 2020: Virtual final pitching by the finalists
- End of December, 2020: Winner announced
- January, 2021 onwards : Negotiation, signing of documentations, disbursement of fund
We are carrying out crowdfunding to raise funds for social investment in entrepreneurs selected through CSI Challenge 3.
Thank you for your support!
(For more information on crowdfunding, click here)